Do you have a plan if you find an ineligible discount error?
- Learn more about our Covered Entity Refund Service that streamlines the process of returning ineligible 340B discounts to manufacturers.
Do you want to be recognized as a 340B expert?
- Enroll in the Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program to join a group of experts with the most advanced level of 340B knowledge in the industry.
Do you have validated experts on your team?
- Use the public 340B ACE Search feature to validate the expertise of 340B ACEs when recruiting for your 340B team (i.e. program manager, analysts, etc) or consultant to ensure that you are identifying experts who meet the industry standard for 340B knowledge.
.APEXUS SOLUTIONS FOR RESOLVING 340B NONCOMPLIANCE
Identifying and resolving 340B noncompliance is a cumbersome task that many covered entities face. Join us on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 10:00–10:50am in Chesapeake GHI to discover best practices to detect and resolve noncompliance findings, review 340B Program policy requirements for instances of noncompliance, and identify resources provided by Apexus to assist with resolving noncompliance.
- Summarize best practices for identifying 340B Program noncompliance
- Discuss how covered entities may define what constitutes material breach and how to detect instances of noncompliance
- Describe 340B Program policy requirements related to resolving and reporting noncompliance
- Discuss how covered entities may correct instances of noncompliance and the considerations associated with each of those options
- Identify Apexus resources to assist with resolving 340B noncompliance, including self-disclosures, developing a corrective action plan, and repayment
340B ACE CONNECT
Looking for an opportunity to connect with validated 340B experts to discuss operational strategies or share best practices? We invite you to participate in the Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program 340B ACE Connect at the 340B Coalition Summer Conference. Through 340B ACE Connect, 340B ACEs (Apexus Certified Experts) are matched with individuals based on their strengths and areas of interest in the 340B Program including pharmacy inventory and distribution models, contract pharmacies, team structure and staffing, claims eligibility, audits and data management.
How does 340B ACE Connect work?
- Complete the questionnaire to select all applicable areas of strength where you are willing to share best practices and prioritize your areas of interest for each 340B Program topic.
- The Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program will match 340B ACEs and individuals who share similar topic interests.
- Meet with your new 340B ACE Connect group to discuss operational strategies and share best practices.
By participating in the 340B ACE Connect, you will have the opportunity to share some of your own experiences and best practice recommendations or meet an expert to help you navigate areas of opportunity within your 340B program. To participate in the 340B ACE Connect at the 340B Coalition Summer Conference, complete the 340B ACE Connect questionnaire at Apexus.com/340BACEConnect.
PREVIEW THE CURRICULUM
The Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program offers specialized and thorough training on the implementation and considerations in the 340B Drug Pricing Program. The curriculum provides an in-depth review of policy around 340B requirements and guidance on how to apply that policy in support of 340B operational integrity. The education series evaluates decision points, potential compliance challenges, and audit areas of focus for each topic.Preview a module chapter >
INAUGURAL APEXUS ADVANCED 340B OPERATIONS CERTIFICATE PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT
In celebration of its 5th anniversary, Apexus launched the Apexus Advanced Operations Certificate Program scholarship. The scholarship aims to improve 340B Program integrity and compliance by validating 340B expertise and covering the recipient’s cost of enrollment into the Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program . Apexus is pleased to announce Jessica Rivas, CPhT, CSPT as the 2021 Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program Scholarship recipient. More than 60 applicants applied to receive the inaugural scholarship. Ms. Rivas was chosen both for her professional advancement and to help Big Bend Cares deliver the best possible care for the local community.
Learn more about Ms. Rivas in 340B Report's Provider Leader Spotlight >
Sign up to be notified when the next scholarship application window opens >
Jessica Rivas, CPhT, CSPT
Chief Pharmacy Officer
Big Bend Cares